Beyond Kappa Delta, I work with preventing sexual assault and advocating for survivors with One Less. I also am a part of a vocational study group at St. Paul's Episcopal Church. In school, I am pursuing a degree in Systems Engineering. Being president of Beta Alpha is an honor that I am enjoying throughly.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Major: Systems Engineering
Vice President- Membership
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
- Major: Public Policy, History
Vice President- Member Education
I have lived in Northern Virginia my whole life with my parents, two little brothers, and wonderful puppy. I am especially passionate about reading, education, and running. I am currently working towards my bachelor's degree in English and master's degree in Elementary Education through the Curry School, which I am so excited about. U.Va. has been an amazing experience so far, made even better by Kappa Delta!
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Lorton, Virginia
- Major: English, Elementary Education
Vice President- Operations
Outside of KD I am involved in an organization called One Less that helps spread the message of sexual assault awareness through educational presentations. Within KD I have found some of my best friends and love giving back to our community by serving as VPO. Hit me up for all your KD calendar needs! AOT
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Staten Island, New York
- Major: Civil Engineering
Vice President- Community Service
I am a second year here at the University of Virginia and will be apart of the McIntire School of Commerce in the fall! I am an avid coffee drinker, a netflix enthusiast, and a huge sports fan. Apart from Kappa Delta, I am involved in the UVa Class of 2018 Class Council as well as cheering on the men's basketball team as part of the 'Hoo Crew Committee! Our work with Girls Scouts, the Confidence Coalition, and PCAA are three of the main reasons I wanted to join KD, and I'm so excited to lead our community service efforts for this term.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Winchester, Virginia
- Major: Commerce
Vice President- Public Relations
Outside of KD, I enjoy serving on class council, giving tours at the University, and cheering on the Hoos! In my free time, I like to paint acrylic portraits. Leadership and creativity are two of my biggest passions, and I love to explore those interests in my involvements at UVA. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to serve my sisters as VP-PR this term!
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Howard County, Maryland
- Major: Public Policy, Youth and Social Innovation
Vice President- Standards
Apart from Kappa Delta, I am a Core Group Leader for Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, a Site Leader for Project SERVE, a member of Hoo Crew Committee, and a volunteer at The Haven. I am very passionate about serving others, whether that be those in KD or people outside our sisterhood. Additionally, I love my family, baseball, ice-cream and the hoos.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Reston, Virginia
- Major: Religious Studies, Psychology
Vice President- Finance
Outside of KD, you can find me in the e-school either working in the Undergraduate Dean's Office or on Engineering Student Council. While I am passionate about STEM, my minor in Business has pushed me to pursue a career in Finance. I am very grateful for what this sorority has given me, and I am thankful I can give back by serving on council!
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Yorktown, Virginia
- Major: Systems Engineering
I enjoy spending my time with my sorority, dancing in Salsa Club, and volunteering at the hospital. In my free time I love to run, find vegan restaurants, eat a lot of fruit, speak Spanish, dance, and go outside.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Major: Psychology